Evidence Based Leadership Program for Your Leadership Team
Create a high-performance culture, and measurable success. Fulfil the mission, achieve the vision, and reach the strategic goals.
Is your strategy improving your organisation’s performance?
Can you prove it?
Leading an organisation to high-performance is not about getting things done. Ticking boxes is not evidence of impact.
We only get evidence of impact by measuring results.
To prove that your organisation’s mission is being fulfilled, its vision is being realised, and its strategic goals are being achieved, you must measure them.
Too often, strategy has no measurable impact.
It’s very common for leaders to struggle to measure and prove the impact of their strategy:
- Strategy is hard to measure meaningfully, because it’s so broad and intangible.
- Strategic initiatives and improvement projects don’t show direct contribution to strategy.
- People are not engaged in aligning their results to the corporate strategy.
Evidence-based leaders know what to focus on, what to monitor and what to leverage to move an organisation from guessing, to knowing, and then to performing. Evidence-based leaders know how to create a culture of high-performance and measurable success.
It’s not about how to lead, it’s about what to lead.
Evidence-based leadership means practicing and inspiring the habits of high-performance.
There are three leadership habits of high-performance that Executives practice and master:
- Direction: setting a measurable strategy
- Evidence: meaningfully measuring what matters
- Execution: executing strategy through leverage
And there are another three organisational habits of high-performance that Executives embed and support:
- Decision: everyone owning the strategy
- Action: everyone getting the right things done
- Learning: everyone turning failure into success
Evidence-Based Leadership is the roadmap to fulfil your mission, realise your vision, and achieve your strategic goals, sooner and with less effort.
Upcoming public programs
July 10th – 12th: The PuMP Performance Measure Blueprint Workshop, Accra, Ghana
September 11th – 13th: The PuMP Performance Measure Blueprint Workshop, Nairobi, Kenya
- Convenience of when & where
- Your team, your work
- Address your business needs