The PuMP® Performance Measure Blueprint
Good performance measurement is a catalyst for creating a high-performance culture. As a feedback mechanism, performance measurement provides strategic and operational insights by answering the following questions:
- What progress has been made towards strategy or goals?
- Where is attention most needed to improve performance?
- Are initiatives closing the performance gap?
But why do KPI’s rarely provide the desired insights?
We – executives, managers, strategy, performance, or M&E professionals and analysts – measure because we want to know the extent to which we are achieving what we set out to accomplish so that we can improve what we do to close any performance gap. In most cases, we are not able to ascertain with certainty the progress made. This is because we struggle to:
- Find measures that are real evidence of our outcomes or goals
- Get everyone to agree on KPI’s
- Measure intangible goals
- Use KPI’s to inform our decisions on what to improve
Bad KPI habits cause these struggles. Stacey Barr’s PuMP® Performance Measure Blueprint was designed to replace the bad KPI habits with practices that work, without these struggles. PuMP® engages people in measuring what matters most and is a driving force for transforming the performance of any organisation or business.
Upcoming public programs
July 10th – 12th: The PuMP Performance Measure Blueprint Workshop, Accra, Ghana
September 11th – 13th: The PuMP Performance Measure Blueprint Workshop, Nairobi, Kenya
Get the blueprint for a high-performance organization.
The PuMP Blueprint In-house Workshop ends your KIP struggles and make measuring what matters easier,faster and more engaging.
- Convenience of when & where
- Your team, your work
- Address your business needs