BSEA, in partnership with Polarity Partnerships, offers Certification training that prepares internal resources to apply advanced PACT™ concepts, practices and tools in a variety of training, coaching and consulting contexts inside their organization. Fully trained and licensed Client Organizations receive the following services & benefits:
- Training and consulting support applied to an Organizations’ most pressing issues and opportunities. Available as in-person facilitated online, self-paced & independent programs or a blend of any or all of these delivery modes.
- 300+ page PACT™ Guidebook outlining detailed approaches and methods for applying Polarity Thinking™ and PACT™ to drive leader and organization effectiveness
- Certified & Licensed Member Accounts for all resources receiving certification in PACT™
- Foundations and Professional Applications with all of the features and functionality of the Basic Member Accounts PLUS:
- Added functionality to conduct common and custom Polarity Assessments™ to determine how well leaders, teams and/or organization are leveraging its key polarities. Monitor progress over time and course-correct as needed to sustain momentum and success
- Advanced Polarity workshop and webinar recordings and PowerPoint presentations to assist in the ongoing personal and professional development of key internal resources
- Continued access to all Foundations in PACT™ Training Videos
- Basic Member Accounts to help cascade Polarity concepts, practices and tools throughout the organization through independent, self-service access to Polarity training materials.
- One year access to Memberships to the Polarity Resource Portal where access to
Polarity concepts, practices and tools